Saturday, May 17, 2008

TRUE LOVE

Hey, this is another poem by the poet, Enigma, from orkut... Found it good, so put it up here... Read and Comment...

I was with my friends, on a tour,
'T was then that True Love found me
Embracing me in the streets of Bangalore,
It hid its identity for me to reveal.

The setting was not cut out for love,
Quite opposite, I was an open wound.
In retrospection I realize now,
Love had recognized breeding ground.

Days etched in my memory, for life,
When I grieved for a mirage of love.
Ironically through sadness and strife,
True Love was right by me, while I cried in anguish.

Love stayed by me as I despaired in grief,
Teaching me its true meaning.
Endeavoring to provide relief,
Though I occasionally snapped at it.

Gently weaving its lovely magic,
Love began healing my torn soul.
Life that had once appeared so tragic,
Changed course and started promising joy.

In a couple of years, I was fully well,
The stage was set, the time had come.
After a phase of excruciating hell,
Love unveiled itself, revealing its true form.

From raging beast to purring feline, the best days of my life,
Through the echelons of my heart, Love found its way.
Unwilling to let go, I decided to hang on for life,
A decision I haven't regretted to this day.

1 comment: